Terms of Service
This Agreement governs your use of LiteSolo.org (the “Service”). By using the Service, you (the “User”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Service.
The Service Operator may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Service at any time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Service's website. Your continued use of the Service following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all such modifications.
- By using the Service, you confirm that you are not breaking any laws in your country of residence.
- Users may only use the Service for the purpose of mining Litecoin and/or Dogecoin.
- The Service is not a mining pool, and does not issue any payments to its Users.
- For every block found by a User while using the Service, the Service claims 1% of the value output by the coinbase transaction of the block as a fee.
- If the User intends to mine Dogecoin, they must provide a Dogecoin address as part of the configuration of every miner connected to the Service, as specified on the Service's website. If a Dogecoin block is found by a miner that did not provide a Dogecoin address, the Service may claim the entire output of its coinbase transaction.
- Users are responsible for correctly configuring their equipment, and must only provide valid cryptocurrency addresses that they control. The Service is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from an incorrect configuration.
- The Service is not responsible for the performance of your equipment.
- The Service is not responsible for any blocks not being included in the so-called best blockchain (also known as “stale” or “orphaned” blocks).
- The Service is not responsible for any loss or liability you may incur.
- The Service provides no uptime guarantee. Users are responsible for configuring their equipment so that it will use other services in case of downtime.
- Any information provided by the Service concerning the User's mining activity and results may be subject to errors, omissions and inaccuracies.
- Users suspected of dishonest, fraudulent or illegal activities may be banned from using the Service without prior notice.
- Botnets are not welcome. Users with a large amount of miners connecting from different IP addresses may be banned from using the Service without prior notice.
- Accounts that have been inactive for longer than 30 days may be reset at the sole discretion of the Service Operator.